Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Someone asked for my wife in boots.. here they are!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone asked for my wife in boots.. here they are!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was caught off-guard for this set. she apologizes for not being prepared. But i said the forum would understand. so, after some protest from her, she agreed to this set.. after all, she likes making her fans happy.

Plus, i got tired of waiting for our schedules to matchup. so.. i was home, she just got home. i was cleaning out my camera bag.. and said.. take off your boots, time for some pics. she was worried about her toes not done and also how much she sweated in the boots.

she put them on at 5 am.. and it was now going on 6 pm. enjoy the set!

RPM

just got home.. in the living room... watching t.v.
 -

after some negotiations...
 -

take two.. more negotiations... and then, she agreed to go for the shoot
 -

at first, she thought i was only going to do a few teasing pix
 -

and at first, i thought i'd only get a few teasing pix
 -

but her mood was starting to change. I kept reminding her that her fans would apprecite her 'discomfort'
 -

at this point, she thought the show was going to end.. yeah right! i was getting into this also!
 -

(continued)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for those paying attention to details, that is my briefcase in the background.. not hers
 -

the shyness kicked into overdrive with this shot! she hopes I don't post, but i like it and wanna share
 -

yeah, she got shy really bad, and covered the view of the toes
 -

it's always the first shot that has you the most shy, but then, you loosen up a bit
 -

but her playful side won out!
 -

a few more shots
 -

i'm just glad i got the shots. i didn't have the time to set up my lighting better... and the sun was setting... so.. enjoy
 -

(continued)

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i tried to get a few closeups
 -

but then, she remembered her nails weren't done.. and got shy again
 -

i had to back up. she knows how my camera works by now and knows when i'm zooming in tight (i change the lense and zoom in tight from far)

-

i wanted to get sole shots too, but she said she sweated too much and didn't want the world to see the sweat marks on her feet. she said it's bad enough my camera shows all the details of her skin upclose... so.. sole shots will have to wait for a day she feels sexy and her feet are on point. sorry sole guys! (did i mention it took me a bit of negotiating to get her to do this set after that many hours in her boots?.. yeah.. she wasn't really going for it.. but I thank her for being a great sport about it!)

RPM

p.s. hope you all liked the set... until next time, happy shooting!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

(if she knew i was giving all this details.. she'd "kill" me)

the tan marks from our trip earlier this year is still very appearant.. and she's very unpleased with that.... so.... be kind to her in that regards....

but for me, i'm just happy to have gotten this set in. our scheduls have been that crazy!!!! but hopefully, i'll be able to get another set in.. and have time to go outdoors and enjoy the sun for such a set. (maybe.. apply the inspiration you guys put out there!)

RPM

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM.

You have a lovely wife. Very nice of her to let you take pics of her tootsies.

Thanks for posting! lovely pics, but yeh... sweaty soles would be great! lol lol [Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM these are just going to send the "boots" guys into a frenzy... nice work!

I like the sequence, it's even better that she got into it though.

ned

[ April 05, 2009, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: ned land ]

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thanks for the compliments guys.. i'll pass it along to her.

RPM

p.s. i'll see what i can do for sweaty soles....

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great, the way you laid out the full sequence. It's interesting how many people who love feet, love boots. Even more fascinating, that boots are so loved by girls. Thank you for sharing this excellent sequence of photographs.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats so cool that she is into this or at least lets you endulge. Many a man would be jealous!!
xoxo

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links