Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Requested pics of wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Requested pics of wife
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone asked if I had a bigger pic of my avatar cause they liked it, so I figured I'd add a couple more.

-

-
 -

-

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look very soft. Yummy!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like you have the best time with those thanks

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
looks like you have the best time with those thanks

Don't mean to brag, but yes, I have an awesome time with them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent, are your wife's feet ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she sexy sexy feet thank you would love to see some hot sole shots [Big Grin]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. I love your wife's soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots man! She's got beautiful feet and legs. I love those first two photos with one foot bare and one in flip-flops. Nice!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I likey!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice wrinkles and poses could be a collage in these!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by joecorbi:
Excellent, are your wife's feet ticklish?

Just in certain spots and only when I bite. She doesn't have to worry about about me biting as I mostly lick.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
Wow she sexy sexy feet thank you would love to see some hot sole shots [Big Grin]

I think I can make that happen.
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice legs!! I could lick that sole for at least an hour!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the first 2 pics, they look so soft and flexible. Keep up the good work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles, and would love to see more of them, especially in her flips. She looks hot. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links