Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Sexy Latina friend (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Sexy Latina friend
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She loves to read the comments.. I'm trying to get her to do a real picture shoot.. all positive feed back would be great.
She had very very very soft soles!!!
these were taken with a cell phone..

-
 -
 -

Thank you guys
hope u enjoyed

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please let you friend know that she has some of the most wonderful feet and that we would all a warm welcome her at wu's!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind doing a photo shoot with her

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice... would love to see more of your friend real soon!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet which she should def. show off [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed. Something about those long toes!!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you guys and girls ... I will send these replies to her!!!
I love wu's... everyone is always cool as cucumbers here !!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeeeeet!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa that's hot
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look soooo soft. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm yea, nice instep tells me a lot about a woman.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina soles, some of my favorite. hope she does more.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latina feet are the best!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links