Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Swedish Model - Denice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Swedish Model - Denice
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first images shot outdoor this year and the model and i where shooting by the sea. It looks warm and sunny in the pics and it was when the sun was shining but i was standing in snow when i shot the images [Smile]

Denice is a glamour and a fashion model and she has been on the cover in the swedish magazine Moore. So if you saw her there (if you are from sweden that is) and you like her, now you can examine her feet, toes and lovely soles up close.

-  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
impressive ! she is awesome

do you have some of her toes?

[Eek!]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks You. I will go trough all images and tomorrow i can post some pics of her toes to [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her soles, thanks again for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man put your secret in a bottle and sell it...I'll buy a case of it!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Girl, Fantastic Feet

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump for the toes!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... [Thud]

I rarely say this, but Denice is "Marriage" matieral!!

Nice boots too [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, her feet need a pedicure. Why do people think just because we like feet, we don't need them to be taken care of? I mean, if you're going to take pictures that focus on your feet, shouldn't you make them presentable first?? What is with this low standard??

I don't know, for some reason I'm just PMSing tonight. Most nights I just keep those thoughts to myself, but dammit, high quality feet are so difficult to find!

She's a fuckin' hottie though. The rest of her body is amazing! And her feet ARE cute; they just need a pedegg!

Sorry for being a bitch guys

[ April 15, 2009, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

quote:
Originally posted by secksrocks:
Damn, her feet need a pedicure. Why do people think just because we like feet, we don't need them to be taken care of?

why would you assume everyone likes what you like? hasnt the lurking taught you anything?

if you like pedicured feet, get a pedicure

secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had a girlfriend who wanted me to get pedicures, I would get them no problem.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

bump for toes!
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmm vey nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links