Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Happy Easter (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Athena K - Happy Easter
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems very self-serving to have two topics at once, so for that I apologise lol, but I wanted to wish all the people at Wu's a happy easter [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

hope you all have a great weekend
xx

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, post as many as you want, I'm sure they will be appreciated.

I'm sure you had Andy eating right out of the palm of your..... I mean, sole of your foot.

Nice pics, especially like the peek at the bunny ears in the last one..... That's the spirit!

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy easter Athena [Mmm]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots. I love the wrinkled sole shot with Happy Easter written on it. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, those feet are beautiful!

Happy Easter!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a Beauty!!!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ned, andrew loved em [Tongue] and yeah, i love the bunny ears too haha

thanks guys [Smile] hope your having/had good easters

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my i love your feet!! [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thankss vanderfeet [Smile]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set! love the bunny ears.. (there is a shot with the towel on the ground..set the mind in a whole different tailspin)

creative. love how the first shot is in 'motion'. cool stuff!

it was a long weekend for me.. but this pic is a nice cap for it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
nice set! love the bunny ears.. (there is a shot with the towel on the ground..set the mind in a whole different tailspin)

creative. love how the first shot is in 'motion'. cool stuff!

it was a long weekend for me.. but this pic is a nice cap for it!

RPM

the 'motion' is me falling down [Blush]

and well done on noticing the towel!! i didnt notice that until after i had posted them.

glad you like them rpm [Smile]

OH and ive always been curious - is it about engines or records? hahaha

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second one's the killer ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont forget about the third one [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
dont forget about the third one [Big Grin]

Mm - true...lol
2nd is best in my biased eyes tho [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eating off those feet while smelling them must be heaven!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links