Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » PURPLE TOES!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PURPLE TOES!!!!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yes
I Love
The Purple!! [Hop]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Those are beautiful Toes [Thud]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures of your purple toes!!! The purple polish definitely looks brilliant on your toes here. I L.O.V.E the toegrip in the first picture - it is RIDICULOUSLY hot!!! You have long, flexible toes and they look very gorgeous when performing the toegrip. What a lucky nail polish bottle that is lol. I also like the wrinkles we can see on your sole there, they're definitely a pleasure to view. Your toes in the 2nd pic look awesome. You have lovely long toes that are very soft, with nicely trimmed nails [Smile] I like how your feet are posed here with the left foot on top of the right, which looks rather cute! These 2 pictures do a fine job of displaying the beauty of your toesies [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Oh Yes
I Love
The Purple!! [Hop]

YAY!!! She LOVES it! [Wink] [Tongue] Don't you have this polish too?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Wow! Those are beautiful Toes [Thud]

Heheheh Thank you !! [Smile]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Great pictures of your purple toes!!! The purple polish definitely looks brilliant on your toes here. I L.O.V.E the toegrip in the first picture - it is RIDICULOUSLY hot!!! You have long, flexible toes and they look very gorgeous when performing the toegrip. What a lucky nail polish bottle that is lol. I also like the wrinkles we can see on your sole there, they're definitely a pleasure to view. Your toes in the 2nd pic look awesome. You have lovely long toes that are very soft, with nicely trimmed nails [Smile] I like how your feet are posed here with the left foot on top of the right, which looks rather cute! These 2 pictures do a fine job of displaying the beauty of your toesies [Smile]

[Big Grin] Thanks so much! You do know where to find more of the previews don't you? [Wink]
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the purple toes, now one of my favourite colours. [Hop]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

One of mine too now! Thanks soles&toes! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links