Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 4.15.09 Jamie Daniels site update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4.15.09 Jamie Daniels site update
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hola,

Glad everyone liked the subway idea!! I plan on doing alot more once the weather gets nicer.

Updated early this week as I have a 3 day long shoot out on Long Island and wont be home until sunday.

This is a cute grey textured tights update

-

-

-

And a cool vid of Kerri for all your foot sissy's out there!!

-

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super cute photos Jamie!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the hose, nail polish, and hat!!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely pictures here Jamie [Smile] You look ever so pretty in these pictures and I like the hat! It certainly adds to the cuteness here. Those grey textured tights look quite good and I like how they match your top. Your soles in the first picture look very adorable. I love how the balls and heels of your feet have a nice shade of pink to them, it definitely looks cute! One of the things that stand out to me about your feet is their slenderness. You have very lovely, slender feet and the first picture does a fine job of displaying that. I like how you're pulling the tights in the 2nd picture, in addition to the way you are pouting hehe. The heel of your left foot and big toe stand out most to me here. Also by looking a bit carefully, we can make out your arch which looks terrific! Nice n high! I like the blue polish that you have on your fingers and toes here, it looks very good. In fact the colours of your polish, top, tights and walls all go very well together here, since they are mainly 'cool' colours. The last picture is fantastic! I like the angle from which the picture was taken from, it adds emphasis to the length of your legs which look great here. I like those peeptoe heels that you have on and also like how your left foot is partially out, showing us some toe cleavage. The view of your right arch here is great! I love it when arches are visible in those kind of heels! These are some wonderful pictures Jamie, thank you!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet those stocking clad soles would feel so nice pressed on my face.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links