Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cork Plats!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cork Plats!!!
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are from one of the sweetest foot boys around.

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha!!! This is a LOVELY picture of your feet!!! Those are some HIGH ASS CORK PLATS!!! Haha, I dunno HOW you manage to walk in them! But they do look good though [Smile] First of all, I'd like to say that the pose here looks very cute indeed. I like how you have your right foot held up and pointing downwards. Your feet look spectacular here. They are incredibly soft (as always!). I like the polish on your toes here, it looks lovely. Your toes themselves look great, especially the big toes which look mouthwatering [Wink] The tops of your feet look very divine here. Your ankles look rather rather pleasant too! I like the fact that you included your legs here which look very smooth and lovely. The lighting and shadows within this pic definitely add to the overall quality [Smile] Superb picture Sha!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow ShaSha, I think you've outdone your self because that is a smoking photo! And your feet look spank in those shoes. Dee-frickin-licious!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Tangent
Board Regular
Member # 34407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Tangent   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Tangent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice!! I love these platforms!!! I have the same ones, and they are soooooo comfy and so nice to walk around in!! Which is awesome because then You can flaunt Your sexy shoes all day long easily! I love it!!

--------------------
Kiss it! Lick it! Love it, bitch!

Tangent
 -

[URL=http://www.buymysocks.com]www.buymysocks.com

www.chooseyourgoddess.com

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha, those look nice but I could never see you leaving the bedroom, if it was me you were with. It's a good thing too, they look like they would be tough to run a marathon in... LOL

Perfect pedi, as always!

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice nice!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
These are from one of the sweetest foot boys around.

-

LUCKY!!!!
I just got the same pair just about but they didn't have the cork bottomed ones in my size!! I ended up with clear on clear [Smile] How do you like yours??

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, those look dangerous

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning pic, and your feet look so hot in these amazing heels. Absolutely sexy!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
must feel like cloud 9!!! excellent polish to go with this!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sweet Shasha are some bad ass shoes [Thumbs Up] , I have never seen shoes like that, Awesome as always girl...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Shasha!!! This is a LOVELY picture of your feet!!! Those are some HIGH ASS CORK PLATS!!! Haha, I dunno HOW you manage to walk in them! But they do look good though [Smile] First of all, I'd like to say that the pose here looks very cute indeed. I like how you have your right foot held up and pointing downwards. Your feet look spectacular here. They are incredibly soft (as always!). I like the polish on your toes here, it looks lovely. Your toes themselves look great, especially the big toes which look mouthwatering [Wink] The tops of your feet look very divine here. Your ankles look rather rather pleasant too! I like the fact that you included your legs here which look very smooth and lovely. The lighting and shadows within this pic definitely add to the overall quality [Smile] Superb picture Sha!

You're compliments mean so much! [Love]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Wow ShaSha, I think you've outdone your self because that is a smoking photo! And your feet look spank in those shoes. Dee-frickin-licious!

Thank ya hon! I had fun shooting in them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Tangent:
So nice!! I love these platforms!!! I have the same ones, and they are soooooo comfy and so nice to walk around in!! Which is awesome because then You can flaunt Your sexy shoes all day long easily! I love it!!

I do agree that they are rather comfy once you've gotten over the height factor.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Shasha, those look nice but I could never see you leaving the bedroom, if it was me you were with. It's a good thing too, they look like they would be tough to run a marathon in... LOL

Perfect pedi, as always!

ned

Ned, run a marathon in...haha! Thanks.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links