Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dazzle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dazzle
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just dazzling! (i've having visions of these coming out of pumps in sheer black hose.. dazzling the show!)

nice closeup... a style i've been using a bit more lately!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats fucking hooottt!!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats fucking hooottt!!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dazzle Wazzle....Shazzle!!! Superb pic! I like this close up of your right foot. That silver polish looks absolutely magnificent on your toes! It'll definitely grab the attention of other foot guys (and maybe even non-foot guys!) in public! I also like how it matches your toe ring. I really like the length of your nails. I also like how the edge of your big toenail is very smoothly/neatly trimmed. It shows just how much care you take of your nails...and feet in general. Your skin is absolutely lovely. It is exceptionally soft without a hint of dry skin in sight. It must be quite a feeling to run our fingers over your feet and feel just how smooth they are [Wink] Excellent picture!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I love your feet!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes made to tease, and designed to flirt...how sweet, sassy, and fun all at once. Hot toes, Sasha...love the polish, and metallic edge too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now THERE'S some chrome I could really get into polishing....

Nice work girl, and flawless as usual.

Toe Kisses, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
just dazzling! (i've having visions of these coming out of pumps in sheer black hose.. dazzling the show!)

nice closeup... a style i've been using a bit more lately!

RPM

I do love to get close. I use macro a lot! Have you been taking closeups of your wife's feet lately?

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBellamy13:
Thats fucking hooottt!!

It's so fucking hot you had to post it twice LOL

Thanks hon!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Dazzle Wazzle....Shazzle!!! Superb pic! I like this close up of your right foot. That silver polish looks absolutely magnificent on your toes! It'll definitely grab the attention of other foot guys (and maybe even non-foot guys!) in public! I also like how it matches your toe ring. I really like the length of your nails. I also like how the edge of your big toenail is very smoothly/neatly trimmed. It shows just how much care you take of your nails...and feet in general. Your skin is absolutely lovely. It is exceptionally soft without a hint of dry skin in sight. It must be quite a feeling to run our fingers over your feet and feel just how smooth they are [Wink] Excellent picture!

[Kiss] It's always good to hear from you and I'm glad you enjoyed the pic as much as you did!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
God I love your feet!

Right on, I like your enthusiasm!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Toes made to tease, and designed to flirt...how sweet, sassy, and fun all at once. Hot toes, Sasha...love the polish, and metallic edge too.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks 2swift! And I love this polish too...it's so darn shiny.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Now THERE'S some chrome I could really get into polishing....

Nice work girl, and flawless as usual.

Toe Kisses, ned

Ha! It'd be nice to have someone to shine my nails up when they get dull...someday LOL

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links