Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wife white pantyhose and bare (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wife white pantyhose and bare
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few with hose on, the hose we bought were a little to big so that dont fit as well as they should. If anyone likes them we got more, she would like some feedback.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice toes.. thanks for the hosed shots! my fav! keep them coming... pass on the compliments to your wife

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great variety, are they ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was ticklish when we first started dating but I have played with her feet so much over the years they are not so ticklish anymore, i guess you could say she has built up a tolerance.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tHE ONES OF HER IN THE WHITE HOSE IS GREAT!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if ya got anymore hosed pix, please, don't hold back! thanks in advance

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

-
 -
 -
 -

[ April 22, 2009, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: jg24fans ]

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!!! Hope to see more- Thanks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

very much appreciated!!!! thanks!!!!!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what name brand are those hose, i need them for my girlfriend
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

They are the cheapie pairs at Wal Mart, she had a hard time finding a white pair because she normally doesnt wear white, but she found some at Walmart.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

so, this begs the question, what color does she normally wear, and do you have pics? i'd be interested in seeing more of your wife in hose, if you don't mind. thanks

--------------------

jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

She bounces all over on the color, but I cant say I have ever seen her wear black. Red and French tips alot. Usually brighter colors. Shes been going to a different nail salon lately and its been more neon looking colors like the current orange. I will get some more hose shots up soon. She bought a few different colors and I will make sure I get some shots of them. Any shots in particular?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links