Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sisters sleeping friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My sisters sleeping friend
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, my sister and a few of her friends came over to swim in my pool. Most of the feet were not to my liking, but one of her friends had feet i was fond for. Thankfully I had under water goggles to check em out [Tongue] but to make a long story short, we all got drunk, her friend got out of the jacuzzi early and went in to sleep, about an hour later we followed, she was sleeping on the couch with her foot off the end. I waited till the other slept and crawled over to her feet, smelling them, touching them, even sucking on her toes [Mmm] I do not know how i did this drunk, dont ask lol. I took a few shots of her feet, I was trying to get one with my dick on her feet but as I was rubbing my cock all over her soles she started to move so I got scared and backed off. Maybe I can get some foot action while shes awake if I am lucky some day. Anyway here are the pics, i tried my best

-

-

-

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job and nice feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that.. because its such a rush, its even sexier!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones in the second post are made of win.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now those are some super sexy soles dude! thanks for sharing them with us dude. too bad you couldn't finish getting a chance to bust your nut on them. you should just got close enough to jerk off to them though.lol. but geat job getting photos bro. 1000% FREE foot fetish video share site and social network. [Secret]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles. I would've tried to lick those while she was drunk and passed out too. she's got narrow/slender feet.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. They look kinda big. Were they?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! What did they smell like??
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest-1860
Board Regular
Member # 27744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest-1860   Email Tempest-1860   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Amazing....and by the way SOLESQUIRTERS!!!!!!!!!you are my hero my brother...keep up the good work....
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks a lot for your kind words tempest. i would like to know why my Pakistani sister in law foot story was deleted.i took so much time to put my experience in to words and had only added the first part of the story,and i came back to add the other part today and found that it was deleted and i got no message as to why that happened. what a waste of my time. my story was not a violation and i know that.but whatever. Watch and share foot fetish videos 1000% FREE right now.
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent shots. Lucky man! She must have been really drunk not to have felt it when you were sucking on her toes. To most girls, that would either feel ticklish, or have somewhat of a sensation.

Anyhow, great experience.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links