Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ya'll should look at this (A Shelley first) Guess (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ya'll should look at this (A Shelley first) Guess
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can Ya'll guess what is happening in this set of pics? *Hint* I was not posing for pics [Tongue]  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you need some more for Ya'll to figure it out? [Big Grin]  -  -  -  -
Let me know what you think is going on. Please everyone reply to this thread [Big Grin] I think its time to stop being catty and just have fun here in this forum [Big Grin] We all need to get along...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the way your feet were close together, and your toes were scrunched up, it almost looked like your feet were tied, and that someone else shot the pics of your feet. I also wonder if the person who was shooting the pics was tickling your feet, from the way your toes were scrunched up and curled.

Please let me know if either of those two guesses were right.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing your getting fucked from behind [Tongue] but wish we had a better pic to ponder with [Jerkoff]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman24
Board Regular
Member # 30066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally hot feet there shell! they are so gorgeous~

--------------------
Shelly - The hottest foot model in the world!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i have to agree with Chris on this one the curled are during it and the last 2 are having a cigarette afterward LOL
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure. Trying to guess from the angle of the shot.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

c'mon guys atleast guess i know i was wrong and will get it soon
cpf11112
unregistered

You just got finished with a footjob and are rubbing the best foot cream in those sexy feet
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BJ?

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garyrich
Board Regular
Member # 22726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garyrich   Email garyrich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG SHELLY!!!!

Your arches look INCREDIBLE in those pics!!!

TOO hot Babe!!!

--------------------
Minion for shelley at shellsfeet.com forever

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am guessing that you are getting sexed from behind. Maybe anal, the way your toes are curling. I'd be willing to do that too, if it makes your toes curl like that!!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing a footjob

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Showing your guy your new jewlery?
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im guessimg that you were masterbating! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links