Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally Here.. New in Town... But I Bring an Offering...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally Here.. New in Town... But I Bring an Offering...
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About ten years ago when I first arrived online as a young man I searched around the website in curiosity for good decent foot fetish and foot tickling material. I quickly came to the conclusion about two things, A. Many models faked their reactions, and B. Most people that produced foot fetish material obviusly did not have a foot / or tickling infliction themselves. This was back in the days of Swtickle.com, Ticklespot.com, and Laughingstocks.com. All of which are no longer with us. So being so young and shy I was a looker for many years, until recently. So I decided to do two things. Start my own foot fetish / tickling website, and only allow women with true foot fetishes or who truly enjoyed having their feet tickled or played with featured on the site. This has been a tough venture, but being someone with a life long attraction for nice female feet and tickling, I promise I will give you what is only real and authentic. I have teamed up with some other like minded people and we are putting our resources and talents together to give you only the true and best of what you are looking for. We promise we will only have real attractive women, with real foot fetishes, who love the attention to their feet. Our goal is to provide something that is authentic and unique, and to have a little something for everyone. So be patient as we grow. We will be online soon. In the meantime check out our picture preveiw!

-

-

-

-

www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics! I am not into the tickeling fetish, but I did enjoy looking at those sexy toes. Good luck with you site. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep nice

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good. Welcome to the forum.
I´m not into tickling either but some of my models are extremely ticklish on their soles.

I know that one of the other mods (Bondo) in the forum is into tickling.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats on your decision to take the leap. not a tickling fan myself either, but i do know there are plenty out there.
one little bit of advice tho.. take care with the quality of your pics as it will be life blood of your site and the quality on these are a little too amateurish (and i dont mean the feet [Wink] ). better lighting and better resolution.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you have any nylon feet tickling?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes will have more nylon tickling and feet coming soon!
Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links