Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Street Feet in Philly - Part II - Really Cute Girl in Pink - Soles, Tops, etc..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Street Feet in Philly - Part II - Really Cute Girl in Pink - Soles, Tops, etc..
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!

Here is another cute college girl we found on South Street in Philly this past Sat night while filming Street Feet. This is real live action uncut! This girl was pretty hesitant and relucatant to pose her feet and then when Bob tried licking her barefeet right in public, she wasn't so sure, lol. In fact, the girl's boyfriend came by and it got interesting, lol. She's a real cutie, however and I've seen this before....some of the most reserved girls turn out to be freaks - lol. Her name is Marie - GREAT soles, toes - I really like this girl - she has size 8.5 feet - check em out as they come out of the flip flops, luckily we have her email address, too, and I am working on her to work the Philly Foot Parties - next party is this Sat night - May 16th - Sexy Secretary theme! To get on the list, please send an email to phillyfootparty@gmail.com.

You can see Marie and all the current clips on our clips store - store 2990 - just go to clips4sale.com. There will be more updates soon on the rest of the hotties we shot!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get a chance to smell them for a while too?
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nicely done
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn look at those blue polished beauties [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's sporting a great deep blue polish color, and combined with white flips!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAYUMM!!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoelover99
Board Regular
Member # 34839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cute!
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWOOWW SHE S GREAT! BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY FEET, DELICIOUS WHITE FLIP FLOPS. PHILLY...FLIPS SMELLY STINKY? THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is fine as heck and her feet look yummy! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang! Bob is one lucky dude to be get to suck on those big toes of hers. That kinky shape they have drives me wild! Keep up the on-the-spot foot worship. Charlie from the restaurant is my favorite public foot worship girl so far. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links