Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WorldsPrettiestFeet.com (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WorldsPrettiestFeet.com
bryce
BANNED
Member # 34922

Icon 14 posted      Profile for bryce         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This girl has the sexiest feet I have ever seen [Blow Job]

--------------------
http://www.WorldsPrettiestFeet.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even CLOSE to having the sexiest/prettiest feet & toes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they aint bad.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

2nd. I think she has really pretty feet. Don't be mean to anyone who contributes here please.
...Shelley

[ May 16, 2009, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Shelley ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Well they aint bad.

I know they are not bad Tiny Dave. They are gorgeous [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are nice, and in you opinon they are the prettiest but then again any of us that are lucky enough to have a foot queen of our own is going to think she has the prettiest. Think about it guys if you have been married for awhile you know what I am saying...Especially if she enjoy's teasing you ... [Hump]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind spending some time with those feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those feet, they are very pretty, prettier than most of the ones I see on here. If a foot guy is going to be married, he needs to have a wife with nice feet who loves to have them taken care of!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry shelley, i'd have to agree that they arent the prettiest in the world. he wasnt mean in the slightest to say they werent and when you make a statement like arent these the prettiest feet in the world, you gotta expect some people to disagree and there isnt anything wrong that. he didnt say they were ugly or insult them in any way.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no thanks lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're ok, but not the best

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Why would any foot guy be married ?

Exactly - I just got off the phone with my X we affiliate our biz together anyway I told her I met a woman who said she was bizy - bizy= too bizy for you. Everything is personal until you get divorced. Sucking toes is personal, sex is personal. Divorce I execute (actually an executed contract is one that is signed, but you get it) the pre-nup and call my famlily 6 mo. later when it is legal.

So many toes to be sucked why ever get married? I might marry the nurse in the convalescent home if she has pretty feet. I'm havin too much fun.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom has prettier feet.. :-/
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are nice feet... and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am sure there is always one foot model or young lady that will always one up the next... It would be a boring world if we found the perfect foot as i am always in search of it.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

2nd. I think she has really pretty feet. Don't be mean to anyone who contributes here please. May I ask you to appoligize?
...Shelley

When people make such grandiose claims they should expect critics. Had he said "the worlds prettiest feet in my opinion" i'm sure the following reactions would be different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder/beer holder so the statement on said beauty should be subjective.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links