Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What's your favorite pose?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's your favorite pose?
koolk@t22
Board Regular
Member # 32481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koolk@t22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I love a strong toe point showing off the high arches and wrinkly soles...

-

-

-

--------------------
There's something about a girl named Lexi...
 -  -

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture 1 is very hot and very teasing considering her tit is about to slip out.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice scrunches! [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that girl in pic 1 is smoking hot.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could barely get past that first pic...Not only did she have amazing feet, she was beautiful and her boob was practically hanging out!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i_love_lovely_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i_love_lovely_feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my...Daemoness...I'll always love that gal. Too bad she bowed out...seemed she did a helluva job in doing so because you hear absolutely NOTHING from her. The body of work she left behind stands absolutely second-to-none!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally like no pose at all...like a natural or candid shot.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd like to submit thoze for consideration ,,,,,, [Smile]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the thread of all threads. Mind blowing pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not picky. get a pic of any hot woman with sexy feet and i'll be happy.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by koolk@t22:

-

[Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Lovely... [Hump]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links