Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Tiny Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute Tiny Feet
Feetling
Loyal Member
Member # 26234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetling   Email Feetling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriends Little Barefeet. Size 2 & a Half
http://community.webshots.com/user/Smallfeet74
[Drool]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm would love to cum on those babies

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man plz upload them at another website so i could download it plz ..she has amazing tiny feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boner21
Board Regular
Member # 20699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boner21   Email Boner21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so cute and sexy! I would love to se her in nylons and heels. And off course her comparing her feet with women and men, wearing too big shoes, measuring and things like that.

You should do this dude. Most of us are miles away from women with that small feet!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful soles, can you get some of her toe pointing with her soles up? [Drool]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links