Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 06.12.09 Jamie Daniels update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 06.12.09 Jamie Daniels update
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Ok weekly update here!!

-

-

-

The upper body tickling version for Danielle Trixi. Click on this link for the preview clip: http://www.jamiedaniels.com/galleries/public/VideoClips/X.CuteLittleBellyButtonClip.wmv
 -

xoxo

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue! Looks great on ya.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics Jamie! It's always a pleasure to view your pics, the results are always highly impressive [Smile] The blue polish here looks wonderful on your toes and fingernails, it really suits them. I like how the blue polish goes with the peacock feathers in the first pic, that definitely adds a lovely touch. I like how you have your feet posed here, with them crossed at the ankles and showing us your gorgeous hand. I like the veins that are visible here. The tops of your feet look very soft and I just completely ADORE the shape of your toes, which truly are divine. Your fingernails have such a sensual shape and length to them which I like a lot too. You look VERY cute in the 2nd pic, the way you're posed here is just too adorable!!! Your legs look very smooth and lovely here, I like their slender shape. I love the way that you're dangling the flats here, showing us your big toes in the process which look really luscious. The arch of your right foot here looks brilliant! Your big toes definitely look very suckable here [Wink] The last pic treats us to a pleasant view of your soles which have a rather appealing, slender shape to them. They look so soft and I REALLY love that! The heels of your feet have a very enticing shape to them which I find very attractive. Your toes look superb from this view, I really do like their length. You have such lovely long toes. Thank you for these great pictures Jamie!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! The blue looks great on your toes. Beautiful pics, beautiful woman, beautiful feet!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your long toes and the blue is great.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I am glad everyone likes the blue!! I dont really do too many odd colors lately. When I was a kid (many years ago) Blue was my favorite color to do on my nails, I also used to paint stripes and dots.
The nail place by me go this new dark metallic blue in, maybe next week I'll get them that color.

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that blue Jamie! Great set!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obsesed with jamie i am [Smile]
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Jamie, those blue toes look great!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links