Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The most CHANCE finding on google images EVER!!!...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The most CHANCE finding on google images EVER!!!...
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...in my opinion [Tongue]
I searched "The Head, Art Attack" and was presented with:

-

I love random shit [Smile]

[ June 16, 2009, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, it's a Toph cosplayer, from Avatar the Last Airbender. Incidentally, Toph is a barefooter who constantly has dirty feet. The character is 12 though. I doubt this cosplayer is though.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Nice, it's a Toph cosplayer, from Avatar the Last Airbender. Incidentally, Toph is a barefooter who constantly has dirty feet. The character is 12 though. I doubt this cosplayer is though.

I got...none of that sentence...what's Toph cosplayer...? 12...? wha?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, my bad dude. A cosplayer is a fan of usually an anime or video game, or in this case, a western cartoon who dresses up as any of the characters. In this case, this fan is one of a show called Avatar: The Last Airbender, and the character she's cosplaying, or dressing up as, is named Toph, who always walks around barefoot and usually has a lot of attention paid to her feet. As she's blind, she feels the earth through her feet, which sort of allows her to "see", so her feet are always dirty. At any rate, the character on the show is about 12, but this cosplayer looks to be at least 19 or so. The show, though aimed at kids and tweens, garnered a lot of fans in the 18-35 demographic, myself included.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Right!
Okay I got ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosplay コスプレ, is short for "costume roleplay", a Japanese term

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually came across that dirty-sole photo a couple of years ago and visited her websites...she must have been around 20 when she made that pic...she is 24 years old by now.

Here are two more from that cosplay series.

-Hal-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Ha, my bad dude. A cosplayer is a fan of usually an anime or video game, or in this case, a western cartoon who dresses up as any of the characters. In this case, this fan is one of a show called Avatar: The Last Airbender, and the character she's cosplaying, or dressing up as, is named Toph, who always walks around barefoot and usually has a lot of attention paid to her feet. As she's blind, she feels the earth through her feet, which sort of allows her to "see", so her feet are always dirty. At any rate, the character on the show is about 12, but this cosplayer looks to be at least 19 or so. The show, though aimed at kids and tweens, garnered a lot of fans in the 18-35 demographic, myself included.

Avatar the last airbender is an awesome show...I haven't heard anyone talk about it like they knew so much!

Anyways, these are some great dirty feet pics i'm going to have to share this whole post with the bf, he'll love it [Wink]

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice... wide and nice... t'anx Andy and Hal.

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links