Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Happy BIRTHDAY Shelley!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy BIRTHDAY Shelley!!
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHELLEY @ www.shellsfeet.com

(More pictures in her Forum)

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shelley!!!!! Ok, this is such a great idea!!!!

[ June 16, 2009, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Lil Mis Leah ]

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday shelley. i wish you get nice time there ..and wonderful pic TT. [Cheers]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shelley!!! I hope that you've had a fantastic day so far...and that the rest of it goes very well [Big Grin]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Shelley!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! TT you are a truly wonderful friend and I Love You So Very Much [Love] All I have to do now is come up with a way to make you as happy as you made me, which is gonna require alot of thought but I'm sure I can come up with something [Cool] [Big Grin]

With tons of love...
Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
Happy Birthday Shelley!!!!! Ok, this is such a great idea!!!!

Thank You Leah [Love]
I Love your site girl [Thumbs Up] , Its beautiful!! just like you [Kiss]
You and I need to chit chat again as soon as possible.

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
Happy birthday shelley. i wish you get nice time there ..and wonderful pic TT. [Cheers]

Thank You Hagan2 [Love] I had a wonderful time but Saturday is when I get to go shopping [Big Grin] And yes I will get tons of foot stuff!! [Laugh] and hopefully my Coach purse [Fingers Crossed]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Happy Birthday Shelley!!! I hope that you've had a fantastic day so far...and that the rest of it goes very well [Big Grin]

Thank You Footlover [Love] My birthday fun has not ended yet [Big Grin]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:

Thank You Shasha [Love] I always love when a girl who my hubby says has the prettiest big toes that he has ever seen and "I had to agree" Posts to my thread [Big Grin]

Do not take my word for it guys!!! check out Shasha's clip store and take a look at those perfect big toes [Big Grin]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:

Thank You Shasha [Love] I always love when a girl who my hubby says has the prettiest big toes that he has ever seen and "I had to agree" Posts to my thread [Big Grin]

Do not take my word for it guys!!! check out Shasha's clip store and take a look at those perfect big toes [Big Grin]

Shelley [Love]

Awwwwe Shelley, I love ya girlie!!! [Love] And tell your hubby I said thank you very much for the compliment [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHELLEY

[Woot] HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY [Woot]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shelley! Sorry I'm late to the party but you know I love ya. Happy Birthday!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links