Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I love wrinkled soles!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love wrinkled soles!!
Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm! just wasting time, thought I'd share some pics. If you like, check out my websites in the signature section, they have more photos and video clips [Smile] LOVE LAYNA

-

-

-

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're nice but not wrinkly enough. And these wrinkles aren't even even.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures. ^__^
And welcome to the forum.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya I am to a big fan of sole wrinkles thank you for the pictures [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first shot is a masterpiece! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
They're nice but not wrinkly enough. And these wrinkles aren't even even.

Wow, someone forgot their happy juice this morning. But that's your opinion.

I think they look really pretty.

Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Layna,

Thank you very, very much for taking time to post these awesome pics...

I also wish to extend a warm and heartfelt welcome to the forum...it is such a pleasure to meet you...

Again, thank you so very much...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You love wrinkled soles too, huh?

Welcome to the club! [Cheers]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! I'm am a girl with a pretty foot fetish lol. AND I'm straight. (most of the time lol) Is that normal??!!

Anyway,
Now that the weather's nice again I can't wait to take more pics. I'll be sure to post some more on here!

Thank you guys for the compliments [Smile]

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checkout VirginPinkSoles.com! We gots lots of wrinkles!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have GREAT wrinkles. my favorite feet-ure! please post more
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links