Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra Highlights (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra Highlights
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this post is special in 2 ways. The first way is that it is my 7,000th post. I must need to get outside more. Heehee... The second reason is because this round of Soles of Silk highlights features one of the most popular models on my site, Cierra. I've said it many times in the past, her tiny feet sure do sweat A TON and she loves sticking them in anything messy she can find, as you can see below. Enjoy this round of Soles of Silk model highlights, showing a photo from each of Cierra's galleries (including her Wu's Feature Set)!

Patrick

-

From the site's most recent feature gallery here on Wu's
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

And a photo from our little outtakes set of her searching for something...
 -

--------------------
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHA [Laugh] First to post yet again [Big Grin] She is an absolute doll Patrick!! I think you should ask her out since you obviously spend alot of time together of which I am kinda jealous [Blush] But nevermind that lol, Terrific post Patrick and Cierra is a true keeper (Hint Hint) [Big Grin]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still love the picture where you can see the sweat in between her toes.

If I remember correctly, wasn't she wearing Ugg boots that day?

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I love this girl!! Cierra is hot to the max!! One of my favourite models cos of her lovely toes and colours [Big Grin]

Gratz on the 7,000th post Patrick and Cierra and keep the fun rolling [Smile]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
I still love the picture where you can see the sweat in between her toes.

If I remember correctly, wasn't she wearing Ugg boots that day?

Ha ha... Cierra was wearing those boots for no more than 10-15 minutes. She put them on without socks and I set up my photo lights. Those things put off some heat, but not enough to make ya sweat that much.

The shoot with Mindee was the first set I remember her feet being really sweaty in and the same thing happened with that. She had her shoes and socks on for like 15 minutes while the girls took them off each other in the set. When Mindee got her socks off, they were really wet and sock fuzz was stuck all over them.

While out at a park last summer, her feet were sweating tons in flip flops and even when bare doing that log set.

I don't know how I missed them sweating so much in all the sets prior. I think she must have had extra sweat glands surgically implanted into her feet at some time. LOL! Good thing though, after being overly embarrassed by it, now she laughs about it and even teases me with it during shoots. She isn't completely free of the embarrassment though, so some teasing back from me is always good times though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

cadillacp2003
Board Regular
Member # 13509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cadillacp2003   Email cadillacp2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those shots
what ever happened to abby

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

-

One of my all time favorite pictures right there!

And Patrick, looking at the pics of Cierra progressing on, you can see her comfort level changes. In the earlier photo's, she's got this WTF look on her face, and in the newer one's, you can see that shes all into it. Good stuff man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a treat for us. Thanks Patrick.

And 7,000 posts! I dont know whether to feel sorry for you or admire you.

But i bet its good to be you!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you ever licked her feet ? [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
have you ever licked her feet ? [Smile]

Playfully after a food shoot or two, yes. Nothing extended though. Don't wanna push it. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I can see why she's so popular [Mmm] ... Thanks Pat and happy 7k-plus [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is great Patrick I always love her pics! [Smile]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links