Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Allison's Feet in Your Face!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Allison's Feet in Your Face!
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some more great pics from Allison's Sweaty Feet after a long day with her shoes on... [Drool]

Allison's Feet in Your Face - (Hi Quality Version)
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8983/2444126

-

-

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6079 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just.....wow.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You always get great photos utilizing what is probably my favourite angle of all. Sole shots where one can just see the tips of the toenails peeking over the end of the toe. I love that so much! [Smile]

And these are some damn fine soles all around! Allison rocks.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning soles...she is a beautiful young lady and tops in my list along with Samantha...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot hot soles

but I get this feeling that they are kinda smelly lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW! Thanx again for the nice comments! I remember Allison's feet were very stinky on that...;-)

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6079 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, they looked pretty ripe. I like athletic shoes.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links