Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's New Toe Rings & Polish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's New Toe Rings & Polish
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oddly enough, my mother bought a toe ring for my wife out of the blue. maybe my secret isnt so secret? anyway, combine that with some new nail polish and sandal shopping and we had a foot-tastic weekend [Laugh] my wife decided to suprise me and took some shots and sent them to me at work today. it sure makes a monday a little easier.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toe rings indeed, and I really like the ever so casual yet sexy poses of her hot feet. Very well done. I really like the second pic the best...normally I am a sole man and as such, really appreciate high arches and in this pic her arches are just amazing. I mean look how well the heel of of her foot cups right into her high arch...just so sexy!

Her polish looks excellent and really makes her toes stand out in the green grass, and really like her fair complexion too.

Excellent pics of her sexy feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look amazing as always nusuth. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys. i'm gonna try and get some sole shots soon. i know there are alot of sole fans out there and i think they'll enjoy them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very nice feet. Thanks for sharing them
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has some hot feet dude!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's not much better than gorgeous feet in the grass... GREAT stuff!! Thanks!! [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's wicked cool man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey these are great - lovely and very sexy feet, Nusuth - thanks to your wife and more, more, more of her please...I am a fan [Wink] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics nusuth , your wife has some very sexy feet and toes man ! Nice nails as well , nice toe ring too ! I'd love to see her nails in a dark red sometime ! [Hump] [Mmm] [Thud]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg your wifes feet are so hot, i'd love to suck those toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The third pic was my favorite and am gald to see an update after so long of your wife's lovely toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links