Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shasha Self-Sucking (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shasha Self-Sucking
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What pretty brown eyes you have Shasha, I never really noticed. And believe me, it was hard to look past your sexy feet this time.

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already adored you Shasha, now I'm jealous of you because you know what your toes taste like. That first picture belongs among the all-time great foot fetish pictures in my opinion. Your eyes, that wet tongue, those perfect toes....so inviting. I won't be able to stand up for a while now!

BTW, you have great looking hands too.

[Drool]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're so hot ShaSha. And your feet are looking better than ever! HOT.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
save some for me [Tongue]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the hottie strikes again! i think all the thunder you're hearing is all the men falling off their chairs, knocked out by the title and pictures! (what lovely eyes you have)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW~!!!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AH ..I wish that i was there ..i would never let u do that again because i will be always around ..NICE pics shasha ...what about some light dirty soles plz for all dirty feet lovers ..KISS 4 you
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Shasha [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy!!

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
What pretty brown eyes you have Shasha, I never really noticed. And believe me, it was hard to look past your sexy feet this time.

Toe Kisses,
ned

[Love] Thanks Ned!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
I already adored you Shasha, now I'm jealous of you because you know what your toes taste like. That first picture belongs among the all-time great foot fetish pictures in my opinion. Your eyes, that wet tongue, those perfect toes....so inviting. I won't be able to stand up for a while now!

BTW, you have great looking hands too.

[Drool]

[Big Grin] You're too sweet!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha. these pics are amazing. Your beautiful face and feet together..THANKS
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
You're so hot ShaSha. And your feet are looking better than ever! HOT.

[Cheers] I like hot...TY

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links