Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hot New Redhead From Philly - One of Our Hottest Ever! Tops, Soles, Etc...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot New Redhead From Philly - One of Our Hottest Ever! Tops, Soles, Etc...
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

This is Ginger, a model from Philly, she's 21 years old and she has size 8 feet with really soft wrinkled soles. Her feet are very sweaty and moist right out of shoes. I have some great updates and will be showing several of her's this week. I think this might be the hottest girl we have shot yet as far as natural beauty! Maybe I am partial to redheads, lol. I think they have the nicest feet. She's half Irish and Scottish. She looks like she stepped right of the Celtic set of River dance. Let me know what you guys think. She's also incredibly ticklish. We'll be shooting her often, too. She will be working her very first Foot Worship Party in Philadelphia July 3rd and she's working the Sinful Saturdays Lapdance Party this Sat night - July 27th. For details on the Lapdance Party, please contact Susan at ecangirls@gmail.com and for all Foot Worship Party info, please contact me at phillyfootparty@gmail.com.

To see more of Ginger, please go to www.hotnsexyfeet.com and also at www.phillyfootworship.com and our clips4sale stores at store 2990.

I'll post some foot worship pics with Ginger later tonight!

Enjoy!!

-

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word. WOW!!! Thanks for posting! I LOVE REDHEADS!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking amazing! Not only do I LOVE Ginger(s) but god damn this one needs to be kept on the payroll!! Get her to give a FJ at the very least John!

God I love ginger's....fuck Nov 20th, I ain't kickin' this one [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ginger. Fuck yeah!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Score!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty face
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She kinda looks like Anne Hathaway. Very sexy girl - adorable feet too, especially the soles. [Smile]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to post a couple more pics of her!!! OUTSTANDING!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics.

[ October 03, 2009, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: PrettyPumps ]

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kind of chick! [Hump]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post.love the last 2 pics
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that polish!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REALLY cute girl and nice feet. you got a prize there.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links