Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My wife's feet
Pathetic Hubby
Board Regular
Member # 35375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pathetic Hubby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some pictures of my wife's feet, tell me what you think. I'm thinking about starting a member's only site with some high definition galleries at member requests.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bsgman/496529540/in/set-72157600210888998/

What do you think? I'll try and find some more as soon as I can.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Looks like a nice locale for a honeymoon.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics [Thumbs Up] Thanks for sharing

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics, what great place the Maldives. I wish I could go again.

cant wait to see more of your wifes feet

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets get a good look at her toes!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say - keep it free and do it for the love of sharing them on Wus...that's what I intend to do...if we do end up doiing a store - we'll still post ample sets on here [Wink]

Right - I have a question though: you went the Maldives?
Can you tell me a litte about it? (It's on a list of possible destinations for next years holidays)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathetic Hubby
Board Regular
Member # 35375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pathetic Hubby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd certainly post galleries on Wusfeetlinks if we do it.....don't worry!

The Maldives is one of the best vacations I've ever had. If you go make sure to do an all inclusive and have dinner served to you on the beach. Also, the snorkeling/diving is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I highly recommend it.

I'll get some more pictures of her feet to share.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice holiday snaps.

My only problem is that tourism causes overfishing in areas like that. I just think people should be aware before they go.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful wife- hope to see more foot shots from her!!!!!! But-why are you a pathetic hubby?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pathetic Hubby:

The Maldives is one of the best vacations I've ever had. If you go make sure to do an all inclusive and have dinner served to you on the beach. Also, the snorkeling/diving is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I highly recommend it.

Oh - I got the impression it MIGHT have got a little too familiar after a week...you know? Nothing to do?
Not the case?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathetic Hubby
Board Regular
Member # 35375

I wanted to stay a few more days to get more snorkeling in. If you don't like activity sports a week is probably ample - however, if you're into excursions and sports such as windsurfing, fishing, diving, snorkeling, etc--you could stay for 2 weeks without a problem. Maybe more.

My nickname is pathetic hubby because I want my wife to cuckold and dominate me - it is a major turn on to feel humiliated and pathetic. This is why I love women's feet so much, serving as a foot slave.

[Smile]

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real nice pics
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice feet and i love her legs. wouldnt mind seeing more of your wife. thanks for posting.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathetic Hubby
Board Regular
Member # 35375

Here is another one - this is quite a few years old from halloween.

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links