Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Susanna From Sweden!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Susanna From Sweden!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A splendid girl and very nice feet. She liked to be shot and had many good ideas about foot fetish [Smile] She also asked me if there might be people interested in her socks and i, of course, said YES [Smile] So i the pair of socks she arrived in after a couple of our on the train and also in this photoshoot. Be aware, they have a addictive scent and they are slighly dirty after walking around all day. I can post a picture that i took just before she took them off if somebody is interested in a purchase. Anyway.. hope you like her. And YES, I did get to smell her feet pressed against my face [Jerkoff]

-  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah bro!!! looks too damn good.. please tell me you got a pic with her havin both socks on too!! You know i love socks just as much as bare lol

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding (as always), and you continue to provide some of the most beautiful girls in the forums (any forums), as well as excellent photography. Suzanna's fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hell yeah bro!!! looks too damn good.. please tell me you got a pic with her havin both socks on too!! You know i love socks just as much as bare lol
I have [Smile] but in a set for solesofdirt.com. I havent finished develop the photos yet but i will and i will post here as soon as they are ready [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

quote:
Outstanding (as always), and you continue to provide some of the most beautiful girls in the forums (any forums), as well as excellent photography. Suzanna's fantastic.
Your always to kind [Smile] But comments like yours is like gasolin during the tough ours.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice looks

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links