Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soccer mom/MILF feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soccer mom/MILF feet
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some photos of another friend of mine, H. She's 35, a soccer mom from PA with enormous size 11s. Let her know what you think of them

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off to a very good start.
Of course, to offer a fair and unbiased opinion,
now that we've seen them clean,
I think you need to hide her footwear for about
a week so that we can see how they look dirty...

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have potential, but I need soles. [Hump]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep.lets see some soles!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what everyone is complaining about. They're amazing. Nice toes and I'm a fan of big feet so to me this is perfect.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic #4 is very nice!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pedal shot! unique pic of her using her peds on the stick... cool.. nice start

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm pretty good! The 2nd pic is two thumbs up.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics [Smile] keep in posting!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camelwide
BANNED
Member # 18135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camelwide         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that her Volvo 240 or yours?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gotstolovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 18292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gotstolovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great, what part of Penn is she from?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha - good eye! It's hers - one of 2 she owns.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

She's from around Lancaster, gotstolovefeet....
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I should have looked more closely at the pics!

My sister drove a 240 as well, although hers was an auto. That sister also has distractingly pretty feet... maybe we should hang out at Volvo dealerships looking for footgirls? [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links