Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kimmie's Wet Muddy Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kimmie's Wet Muddy Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I hope all my fellow Americans out there have a great Fourth of July. I've been on vacation this week, getting in some photos and also hitting up an amusement park (feet galore there). With being so busy over the last few days, I am getting to this update a couple of days late. [Cry]

This week, however, is none other than the super cute, Kimmie. We had talked about a month ago about themes for sets that she hadn't done. Dirty feet was one of those themes. Well, the last time we got together to shoot the morning was off and on thunderstorms. When I got to her house we did some indoor sets, but ran outside during a break in the rain and got these hot muddy foot pictures. This is one of my favorite sets of Kimmie!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got a delicous toe spread! Kimmie is great! Any more? [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could lick them clean for her anytime.....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
She's got a delicous toe spread! Kimmie is great! Any more? [Jerkoff]

Yes I do. [Smile] Called the members section. Heehee... Mostly all sole shots in this one, although I got some nice toe points and all too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shot's Patrick!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links