Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shellsfeet.com (1 year on the net.) Yay!! *Megapost*(June Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shellsfeet.com (1 year on the net.) Yay!! *Megapost*(June Added)
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My site has been up for 1 year now and I appreciate everyone of you here for all of your support. Most of you already know me however I have seen alot of new members joining everyday so I decided to make a megapost of my monthly updates that have never been seen here on Wu's awesome forum [Big Grin] First I take y'all back to last years first month of www.Shellsfeet.com . *July*

-

-
Bear with me I was new!! I got better though [Big Grin]

[ July 06, 2009, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Shelley ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a couple from August [Big Grin]
My feet on the table while kickin it by the pool at my new Apt.
 -

Showing off my Star belly [Tongue]

-

September.
My famous Pose

-

Sexy ass toes [Laugh]

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love dressing up for any holiday and Halloween is pretty high on my list [Tongue]

Heres one of my Rag Doll costume.

-

Some halloween glittered feet [Tongue]

-

I was pretty mean to Tom The turkey in
November [Laugh]

-

Me chillin by the pool trying to get some hot guys attention [Big Grin] It worked!

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

December was a great month and I took alot of pics but still had to save some props for 2009. I just ran out of time [Cool]

Some snow on my toes for Christmas while dressed up in lingere [Big Grin]

-

Some jingle Balls I did for a pic and clip set. I think I made a few balls jingle for this set [Laugh]

-

Rocking some skinny's poolside [Tongue]

-

Showing off some sexies at the park!

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

January 2009 Has been an awesome year for me! Heres one from my Happy New Rears set [Big Grin]

-

Then I played with some Temporary tattoos which I might be compelled to actually get done.

-

Then I saw these stirrup tights in the mall and they made a big hit so I bought alot more [Big Grin]

-

-

Later that month my hubby brought me some flowers and I said (lets take some pics with these and he thought that was a terrific idea) So we made the flowered set.

-

--------------------
 -
 -

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hun, Homer speaks for all of us

-

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Then after we got our taxes in order he decided that I needed a new car to get me to the salon safely [Big Grin] So I got my new Dodge Charger!! Thank You Tank [Love]

-

February was an awesome month and I think I took alot of great pics since I was in love just a little bit more in anticipation of Valentines day [Love]

-

-

These are my favorite pair of sexy ass Fence nets.

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Well hun, Homer speaks for all of us

-

Thank You Homer but I need to finish my work [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

March was fun and I got some new flowers that I just had to do some pics with [Big Grin]

-

Then a sweet sexy pic that almost makes me look like I'm a sweet girl LOL [Laugh]

-

And who can forget my Saint Shelley's day Goth set?

-

-

-

Soles ruled that month LOL

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Some toe spreads were on top of my list in April [Big Grin]

-

Then I thought Blue Stirrups and Yellow flip flops would look awesome together, Since I am all about color [Big Grin]

-

Then I wanted to show y'all what a good Gangsta looks like [Tongue]

-

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Who can forget my floppy hat?? [Big Grin]

-

My famous Blue Zorro LOL

-

Sexy ass toes

-

Classic poolside [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Who can forget my floppy hat?? [Big Grin]

-

My famous Blue Zorro LOL

-

Sexy ass toes

-

Classic poolside [Big Grin]

-

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Night Ya'll I will finish this thread tomorrow [Thumbs Up]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a gorgeous year! Your toes are too lovely Shell! Wowie!!!!!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow the year was great and fast.....
love ur site so much my cuto babe [Wink]

[Kiss] [Love]

Take care

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links