Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Wendy Highlights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy Highlights
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back for another round of random model highlights for Soles of Silk. In this round Wendy and her size 8s are on display. It's been great shooting Wendy's photos all the way back to my old free sites over 10 years ago. She was one of the site's most popular models back then and people still love her now. Onto the good stuff!

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Patrick! An all time foot legend Wendy is! thanks for the memories! hope to see more of this sexy girl in the future
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

You will. I have several sets of her in the books already and will always be doing more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I love that blue that Wendy had on! Great model and great sets that you came up with over the years Pat [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holly cow thank you for these!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always happy to see her feet! Thanks Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see these come around again!! I'm Always a fan of your posts!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Wendy! She makes me happy!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy's feet were made for kissing. All there is to it.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links