Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nancy, Vikki, Rita and Punkette (Oh snaps!) AND MORE IZZY AND SKYE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy, Vikki, Rita and Punkette (Oh snaps!) AND MORE IZZY AND SKYE!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm in Montreal for a little bit and I've had great sucess asking random women to pose their toes! Here are a couple samples from upcoming updates!

Here is Nancy. I was walking around the downtown area primarily to take photos of grafitti, flowers, nature, shit like that. I then saw her sitting on the park bench with her shoes ON so I asked her if I could take pics of her feet. She said "Mes pieds?" <-- french for "My feet?" She took off her shoes and revealed these size 9, french tipped beauties! Jackpot!

-
 -

I left the park where I took pics of Nancy (thanked her) and headed to another park. I was walking and saw another pretty woman with beautiful feet in flip flops. I asked if I could take pics of her feet and she said fuck you. I kept walking and saw another woman sitting on a park bench drawing. I then asked her if I could take pictures of her feet. Mind you she did have shoes on, so I didn't know what to expect, and holy cow, her toes were jacked up, she called them "peanut toes". I then old her to put her feet up, soles only. She has huge feet, size 11.5!

-

I left from that and kept on trekkin! I got lost trying to find my car but I then ran into this cutie Rita. Wow! very unique look and great soles. She actually stuck around and we took a bunch of pics! The only shitty part is that I had my cam my cam on the wrong setting and it in turn made my pics small. But these pics are still golden!

-
 -

and then there is Punkette. I saw her an I knew I HAD to take some pucs of her. She speaks french so wait until her clip! She's 5'10" and has tiny (and stinky) size 6 feet!

-

[ July 25, 2009, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Those Toes ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad the one lady told you to "f**k off", but Nancy proves that European women are a bit less up tight (in general) than American women about foot fetish.

Rita is a cutie and she does have sweet looking soles.

Punkette is 5'10" and wears a size six? That seems a bit out of proportion, but your shot here makes them look like size 8 or 9.

Good stuff all around!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the dark ladies huge feet men!!!
thanks for her picture!!!

wish i could see her toes more clearly, because they look beautifull,

i love women with huge feet and long toes!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Too bad the one lady told you to "f**k off", but Nancy proves that European women are a bit less up tight (in general) than American women about foot fetish.

Punkette is 5'10" and wears a size six? That seems a bit out of proportion, but your shot here makes them look like size 8 or 9.

Good stuff all around!

Thanks Robotron, but these ladies aren't european, they're Canadian/French-Canadian.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole shots. I love it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
quote:

Good stuff all around!

Thanks Robotron, but these ladies aren't european, they're Canadian/French-Canadian.
LOL My bad, but they aren't American women. I have to get up t Canada one of these days! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Oh yeah! Canadian girls are bad ass!

But here are more of the regulars! HUGE update over at footsietootsies!!!

-
 -

-
 -

-
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

quote:
LOL My bad, but they aren't American women. I have to get up t Canada one of these days! [Big Grin] [/QB]

Oh hell yeah! I took more pics yesterday too. Amazing!

--------------------
 -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links