Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tara and her chat with Eva

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tara and her chat with Eva
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend Tara just posted some sexy pics on Facebook from her vacation in Australia and I noticed her nice sexy feet

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also noticed this interesting comment below her photo with Eva's shoe:

Eva -
haha, donīt tell me thatīs my shoe! if it is it must be the smelliest thing ever!!
July 28 at 5:06am

Tara -
haha, it IS your shoe! i've been wearing them tons, and yes they do smell [Smile]
and they're TOTALLY falling apart!
July 29 at 8:46pm

-

-

And this is Eva

-

I always find it sexy when women talk about their smelly feet and shoes [Drool]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha you lunatic man, posting pictures from people's facebook is just asking for trouble xD Nice pictures nonetheless though ^_^
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
Haha you lunatic man, posting pictures from people's facebook is just asking for trouble xD Nice pictures nonetheless though ^_^

The only reason they'd see them is if that person had a foot fetish and joined though... [Tongue]

quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
I always find it sexy when women talk about their smelly feet and shoes

I know exactly what you mean by that [Big Grin]
I love it when my girlfriend takes off her trainers (no socks of course [Tongue] ) and you can see people wincing at the smell [Big Grin]
hehe
I LOVE her to get other people disgusted at her feet-smell after she's been wearing the shoes all day...her mum is a complainer of that for one [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:

The only reason they'd see them is if that person had a foot fetish and joined though... [Tongue]

quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
I always find it sexy when women talk about their smelly feet and shoes

I know exactly what you mean by that [Big Grin]
I love it when my girlfriend takes off her trainers (no socks of course [Tongue] ) and you can see people wincing at the smell [Big Grin]
hehe
I LOVE her to get other people disgusted at her feet-smell after she's been wearing the shoes all day...her mum is a complainer of that for one [Tongue]

LOL. Just wanted to say you're lucky to be with Athena.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links