Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Happy Bunny says "Gimme sum luv!"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Bunny says "Gimme sum luv!"
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shawna was wearing some cute lil Happy Bunny socks which always turn me on. She's got like 4 different pairs, white ones, black ones, pink ones and they're all adoreable on her. The best part is if she catches me lookin' at her prancing around in em, or wiggling her toes or something, she'll do this little voice as if she's a female "happy bunny" and taunt and tease me with her feet while in the bunny socks, and then most times after playing that game for a little while the socks come off and shortly there after some spectacular sex unfolds.

-

-

-

-

I love pictures of hot girls in socks for both the cuteness of feminine socks, the smell they can hold and the sense of mystery about what lies beneath. Therefore in any good sock set, I think there should always be one picture included after the socks come off, so here she be...

-

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links