Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Bestfriend's Toes & Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Bestfriend's Toes & Soles
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the feet of My Bestfriend, and she loves the attention her feet are getting. Over the past few months she has received several compliments from both men and women. With her already knowing about my love for the female foot and foot fetish community as well. She came to me with the idea of starting her own web page. However, she wanted to get some feedback from the forum. Take a look at her pics and let her know what you think, she is eager to read everyone's comments.

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/22610836.jpg/
http://img443.imageshack.us/i/jp2b.jpg/
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/jp3.jpg/

[ August 26, 2009, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: bookie10 ]

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, that BF caught me off guard for a second. Your best friend has some nice feet though.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your best friend has very nice feet. Thanks for posting.

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet.

Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm toes look a little jacked up...sorry

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I am no fan of tattoos on the feet.

It used to make me wonder, "Hey, this girl has a tattoo on her foot--is she, like, 'foot-aware'?" But lately I don't think that a tattoo on a girl's foot is necessarily any kind of fair indication that she is all about feet in any way, you know? It's just probably more like she wanted a tattoo, wanted it in an "interesting" or out-of-the-way location.

But to me, it just needlessly detracts from the purity of what her feet look (or should look) like.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with you 100% Pjay. Unfortunately, tattoos on feet are becoming more and more common.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KingBlest
Loyal Member
Member # 33349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KingBlest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if she can master the minipulation of her soles she is good to go..top veiw is a tough one for most women to get right at first.

--------------------
..my Wife is my Goddess...

Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urgeag
Board Regular
Member # 36311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urgeag   Author's Homepage   Email urgeag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last pic was nice...thanks
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
Agree with you 100% Pjay. Unfortunately, tattoos on feet are becoming more and more common.

Good thing tattoos on soles are not common at all. That would totally kill it.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links