Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet I had fun with

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet I had fun with
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine (who will not be identified, sorry) has let me indulge with her feet a few times.

She recently moved back into town and has been here for a few weeks. She has really sweet feet to play with. Tonight, we were sitting around watching a movie and I remarked that her last pedicurist didn't do a very good job of getting rid of the dry skin on her heels. (She was lying on her daybed with her feet down where I was sitting.)

She told me about the metal scraper tool that the pedicurist used, and said that she thinks it makes her heels worse. So, since I know she knows I like an excuse to play with her feet, I hinted that I'd take care of it for her. She pointed to a shelf that had this nice-smelling Curel deep-penetrating foot care lotion, so I got it off the shelf and got to massage it into her feet for the entire duration of the movie "Dressed to Kill."

I don't have pictures of tonight's fun, but I do have pictures from a few years ago when I got to do more than just rub her feet--I got to suck on 'em! Here they are:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

YUM!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a good time! [Thumbs Up]

[ August 30, 2009, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Robotron2084 ]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock on Dude!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] Nice!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did have a blast.

This friend of mine moved away for a while after these pics, but she's back in town and in touch. On Saturday, I got to spend the entire length of the movie "Dressed to Kill" rubbing lotion on her feet (her heels were dry) and in no time her feet were baby-soft again and really felt good to rub. Nothing oral this time--didn't want to push her, and also didn't want to be licking lotion, you know. But who knows, maybe some other time.

She and I aren't headed for dating or anything (don't even go there) and she's not like super into the foot thing, but she's been known to be kind enough to indulge me now and then.

I once had a footjob and blowjob session with this girl that lasted about (literally) four hours or so, maybe more, on my couch. No joke. She was groovin' on sitting at the far end of the couch, facing me, really stompin' kinda hard on my cock and balls, and every so often I'd pour some oil on it all to keep it flowin'. Yes, I stayed hard for the 4+ hours of this, and when it was time to wrap it up, I jerked off on her feet and (because this turns her on like crazy) I licked my own cum off her feet. Crazy times, baby!! [Woot]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work Pjay [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky SOB!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Had more fun tonight!

We hung out a bit in the afternoon, and she dropped me off at my house, and then I got on my bike and went to her house and brought over a movie. Helped her move a little furniture and then settled in to watch "The Wrestler" and after a while she said offhandedly, "You can do my feet now." See, I had told her that I bought some new Burt's Bees foot lotion (some kind of coconut and peppermint gel that works really nicely for a massage lube).

Before I did the massage, though, I got to have her feet on my lap so I could buff the slight calluses on her heels and the corners of her feet, which I tremendously enjoy doing. It's the process of caring for her feet that feels so good to me; making them softer and more feminine is a pleasure.

So I buffed off the hard skin and then gave a good long foot massage, to work the moisturizing lotion in. Then she wanted more of the buffing, so I started the whole process over again! Must have been an hour and a half, while she sat either watching the movie or looking at stuff on her laptop computer with me there at the (literal) foot of the bed. [Big Grin]

At one point she asked me why I'm willing to do this for her feet (I mean, I've sucked her feet--she knows I have a foot fetish!) so I just said that well, I like your feet! They're pretty, and they feel good. She said something about how I had been doing it for so long, don't I get tired of it? To that I said, "It's one of those can't-get-enough things." I think that helped her understand.

I told her that there was still a little bit of callus that needs to be worked off, but that I want to use a different tool (one I didn't have with me). I joked and said that I don't want to get it all done right away, this way I can spend more time on her feet!

I joked that I should use an edible oil next time, and she kinda scoffed at that. So that might not happen (at least for a while). I would enjoy sucking on her toes again. Not sure if there'll be an opportunity for more pictures, because she's been pretty self-conscious lately since she put on weight in the time she was away.

But her feet are a lot of fuckin' fun to play with on my lap (and yes, I had a fuckin' raging boner the entire time! [Laugh] ) and maaaaan, I got to stare without any selfconsciousness for a long time. The view of her soles is so sweet!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links