Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW GODDESS LENA - samples images

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW GODDESS LENA - samples images
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am very happy to present lena, a hot, sexy goddess from russia, which joined gsf as a giantess and a goddess. she is beautiful, sexy, got perfect fingernails and awesome feet. she speaks russian, and i bet you guys would love her! first clip is available and is also a new concept(for us at gsf). we shoot with a higher quality lighting and gear now, and most of the clips will be available also in full-hd 1920*1080 at studio 19598 (except the extreme-pov sections with bullet-cam).

between glass and her amazing toes!(new goddess lena!)
 -
lena - a new goddess in gsf's house - and one look is enough. she is just amazing, beautiful, sexy, a tru goddess. she is russian, and she speaks hot russian to this lucky tiny man that gets the amazing experiance of being under those hot, delicious, gigantic toes! this is our first clip with lena and also involving a glass-table - for a unique and sexy shots! watch the tiny man getting almost squeshed between lena's toes and the glass, with no where to run! great close-ups, lighting, an extreme-pov shot, and HOT HOT HOT giantess with a sexy russian voice, fingernails, and feet to drive you crazy!

some high-res(resized into smaller size) sample images:
 -
 -
 -
 -

alot of clips with this babe to come! :-)

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I wish I knew what the Hebrew phrase for "completely and unequivocally sexy" is. Because this post is.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking woman..Great close ups..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links