Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Scuse me Miss." Emo Girl Surprise Sole Show (X11-HD)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Scuse me Miss." Emo Girl Surprise Sole Show (X11-HD)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sierra was out at the beach with her boyfriend when I asked to photo her fleshy bare emo soles.

Goodguy: "Scuse me miss."
 -

Sierra: "My feet!?
 -

-

S: "That's funny, um, sure........."
 -

S: "Wait, wtf? (looks to boyfriend for approval)
 -
G.G.: "Is that cool with you bro? Right on."

S: "Like this?
 -

S: "Wait the bottoms of my feet might be dirty."
 -
G.G.: "Yeah, just like that."

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
S: "Ok. we have to go now."
 -
G.G.: "Thanks so much. Preciate your help."

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what did u told her to make her show her feet???
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff..Cute looking girl.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook's Media
Board Regular
Member # 35507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook's Media   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful!

Great stuff G.G.!

--------------------
Rook's Media -- http://www.clips4sale.com/store/59205
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

"What did you tell her to make her show her feet???"

I simply introduced myself and asked to photo her feet.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
"What did you tell her to make her show her feet???"

I simply introduced myself and asked to photo her feet.

It's what good charisma can do, buddy! Played, beautiful lady with lovely feet - also majorly cute shoes and brilliant photography (as usual)!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl, lower extremities aren't bad either. nice set, thanks man!

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great girl, sexy feet. The smell must be stunning [Drool]

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding soles! Nicely done...once again!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is in love*

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're the best, Dude, THE BEST!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links