Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Latina Tickled on Her Feet (M/F)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Latina Tickled on Her Feet (M/F)
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I just finished editing 105 digital photos for my latest update to my images store. The photos are of a sexy Latina girl that came over after jogging for a hot tickle session. Her tennis shoes and socks were slowly stripped off and her soft sexy soles and toes were tickled with feathers, fingers, and a tongue. She loved it and giggled and moaned through it all! It was a very hot hour long session! I am releasing some of the photos here and there will be a video of it later (so stay tuned!). The complete photo session (which contains a little more than tickling) can be found at:

http://images4sale.com/store/30334

You can click there and preview all of the thumbnails. I will be back soon with more material. Until then take care and enjoy the pictures!

Tristan
www.Hangtenfeet.com

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did those socks smell?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muy bien! They smelled great!
Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really like how her foot wear is getting pulled off. Cant wait to see the whole set. She has great wrinkles
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone.. I am glad you all liked the pictures! It was an awesome tickle session! The preview video is now posted from the picture set on You Tube and the full length 11 minute video of that tickle session is available in our clips for sale store.

The preview link is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7McEOkDZWo

Tristan

www.Hangtenfeet.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links