Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » [9/11/09] New Content at Taryn's Tiny Toes! (x7, Soles, Toes, Worship)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [9/11/09] New Content at Taryn's Tiny Toes! (x7, Soles, Toes, Worship)
Rook's Media
Board Regular
Member # 35507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook's Media   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

Just in-case you missed the last post that I made regarding Taryn's new site, here's a fresh batch of pictures for you to enjoy!

Taryn was tied and tickled for the first time ever at my company (Rook's Media), and we had talked about building her a website shortly thereafter! So much more to come with Taryn on my site as well...but this thread is all about her!

Well...as mentioned in the previous thread, the time has arrived! I'm lucky enough to be helping her with the camerawork, promotional aspect, and foot worship/tickling duties!

Taryn is just perfect in every way! A truly gorgeous woman, with AMAZING feet! Easily some of the sexiest I've ever seen! Size 6, ticklish, smooth, and wow are they yummy to worship! [Smile]

Here are a few pictures of some upcoming footage that'll be released to her clip store! Coming soon: More tickling, more foot worship, trampling, etc. Plus, she also takes requests!

Her clip site is located at : http://www.clips4sale.com/store/32653

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I'll be sharing all of your comments with Taryn as well! So, if you'd like to give her a shout out, I guarantee you that she'll be reading it!

Hope everyone is doing well...and I hope you enjoy the pics!

Cheers,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

-

Chair Bound and Tickled! Available Now!
 -

-

Whipped Cream and Cherries! Vid coming soon!

-

-

Nylons!

-

This was a requested scene! Fun in Mud!

-

--------------------
Rook's Media -- http://www.clips4sale.com/store/59205
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taryn is really cute and I love the nylon pic!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute feet, but there's nothing I hate more then watching a guy worship (a womens)feet
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook's Media
Board Regular
Member # 35507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook's Media   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Taryn is really cute and I love the nylon pic!

Thanks for the comment Tadpole!

Cheers,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook's Media
Board Regular
Member # 35507

quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
But there's nothing I hate more then watching a guy worship (a womens)feet

Sorry you feel that way...

[ September 13, 2009, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Rook's Media ]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links