Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » POV Amazon FootJob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POV Amazon FootJob
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(NOTE: This is something to expand the horizons a little bit - it may not be for everyone, but it's cute and it's a toejob, so there!)

I keep finding all of you little itty bitty boys in My apartment! Why are you all so drawn to Me? Well, I can't say that I blame you.

I know what you mini-men want, I can tell by the way you get hard when I threaten to step on you, and I keep finding little cum spots inside My high heeled shoes.

Since I would crush you with My beautiful, soft foot, I'll have to give you a toe job...with each and every toe.

I wonder what the cum inside of a 4-inch-tall man looks like. I'll bet it wouldn't even cover My entire big toenail. There's only one way to find out, so spread your tiny legs, shrinky-dink, and paint My nails!

Free preview here: POVAmazonFJ PREVIEW

Pssst: It will be live in the Amazon Amazing clips store this Saturday, 9/12, at 11pm Eastern!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! I would love to be your tiny man! Gonna pick this up for sure! Thanks Princess!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links