Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tiffany Sucks 20 Toes for First Time (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tiffany Sucks 20 Toes for First Time
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany Tyler has never, ever even come close to sucking on another girl's toes. Now all at once, she has 20 perfect Asian & Latina toes wiggling in her face. Plz tell me how you likee? Thx

From Foot Worship Studios

FWS Clips4Sale Store - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/23887

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first pic is actually my favorite of the thread. Its just one of those genuine toe sucking pics, and you can tell the girl with the red polish being worshipped is loving it because the toes on the right foot are spread (sheer sign of pleasure) and the big toe on the left foot is curled upwards (which drives me wild). I feel that if Im watching a foot fetish vid clip or looking at pics, if I can tell the girl being worshipped is loving it, then it excites me X100. I mean, who wants to watch a faker? I want girls who LOOOOVVVVEEEE the feeling of having their feet worshipped. FWS- you never seem to ever disappoint! I need to sign up with u guys for a while I think. Thanks guys.

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find! Light eyes with dark hair is always a sexy look.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pics, thanks
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing positions [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! Yes, atyourfeet-Ruby has really ticklish feet and has great reactions to them being worshipped. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics and photoshoot.girls are beautiful with perfect feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you, Chris!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of toes being sucked in the last few pics! Very hot!!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Yeah Tasha liked all 20! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
Tiffany Tyler has never, ever even come close to sucking on another girl's toes. Now all at once, she has 20 perfect Asian & Latina toes wiggling in her face. Plz tell me how you likee? Thx

From Foot Worship Studios

-

Personally, I think ALL the pics you posted were simply breathtaking....but this one really does it for me! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks WW! [Smile]

--------------------

-

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's alot of toe sucking!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Yes it is! Thanks Iluvfeet [Smile]

--------------------

-

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is hot! Especially when she was on her knees, looks so submissive...
Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links