Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Videos of Wife's Soles Clean to Dirty (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Videos of Wife's Soles Clean to Dirty
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you guys might like to see videos from a fun little afternoon the wife and I had.

Bare Soles 1

Outside Soles 1

Dirty Garage Soles 1

Dirty Garage Soles 2

Dirty Garage Soles 3

Outside Dirty Soles 1

Outside Dirty Soles 2

Dirty Bare Soles 1

Dirty Bare Soles 2

Enjoy!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them all!!! Your wife has such perfect feet!!! Love how her arches are so clean even after walking all over dirt! Just beautiful!

Thank you for sharing!!!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife has sexy feet where are the pics????
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of the most exciting posts ever!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
your wife has sexy feet where are the pics????

OMG, I can't believe you're asking this...here you go and die a million deaths. Thank you and to all a good night...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012908;p=1

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT clips, your wifes soles are amazing! love her high arches and I really enjoy how filthy she can get them!!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool beans. How cool is your wife to do all that.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous feet. Show her clean feet and legs close up. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into the dirty stuff but I really really dig those first 2 clips [Mmm] .... Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE dirty feet and LOVE These clips!!! Would love to see more of your wife's dirty feet!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weeka...OUTSTANDING~! She truly has perfect feet! Your a lucky SOB!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the compliments!

She knew I was horny as hell after shooting these videos and kindly offered to rub those soles all over my face while I jerked off. Good times!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I even begin to thank you and your gorgeous wife for these vids?

Saying "Thank you" seems so inadequate!

She made me horny as hell and I had no choice but to masturbate myself in order to get some relief from the oh so intense stimulation these gorgeous feet invoked within me...

Your wife is a beautiful woman...her feet are simply gorgeous...and she knows just how to tease without mercy!

Thank you for sharing these awesome vids!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky man! Your wife if awesome. Her feet are really beautiful. I love the way her high arches stay so clean even though her soles are so dirty from walking around barefoot. And her toes are lovely!

Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome soles!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links