Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black & White Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black & White Pics
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow ! check out these nice black and white pics :

[img=http://www.thefootfetishtube.com/files/pictures/albums/14/1253393927_7118-thumb.jpg]

Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lame
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
lame

Sorry to hear that but I taught the set was good and maybe others here will
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say that those feet look familiar. She's actually a very good amateur foot model.

Anyway, you can follow her here...

http://twitter.com/DarlaDeleon

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
far from lame... i found the pics very sexy
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I was going to say that those feet look familiar. She's actually a very good amateur foot model.

Anyway, you can follow her here...

http://twitter.com/DarlaDeleon

Man, thanks very much for the link and boy if these don't look hot...

http://twitpic.com/jaf0x/full

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome for the link. The last picture is very hot as well. You can tell it's her since she watermarks all her pictures with "DD". Thanks again.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely SOLES!! [Mmm]

Thanks for posting [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links