Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » gemsizefour site nearly ready, follow me on Twitter + brand-new sole shot!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gemsizefour site nearly ready, follow me on Twitter + brand-new sole shot!
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

Remember me? My boyfriend and I posted some photos of my feet a few months ago and we got some great responses… I told you that I was going to be launching my own website soon and I am here now to tell you that it’s very nearly ready! I am soooo excited and can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on!

I’ve joined Twitter and would love to get some more followers so if you want to be one of the first to know when my site’s ready, to hear what my feet have been up to and to see some Twitter-only pics then click on my banner below.

I couldn’t go without showing you at least one new photo though could I?!

-

Here’s a link to my last photo post in case you didn’t see it first time around:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=017106#000000

Hopefully I’ll see you on Twitter!

Gem

XxX

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!! More more more! (Here please- NO Twitter for me)

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could we forget?! Gorgeous tiny feet! Yum yum!! [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
420footlover
Board Regular
Member # 35705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 420footlover   Email 420footlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best feet I've seen
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover1983
Board Regular
Member # 35382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover1983   Email footlover1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one of my favourites of the recent sole shots, good choice!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GS4~! Was wondering what happened to you guys! Soooo glad to see that you are back and were working on the site! Can't wait!

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Beautiful! I remeber you well. Both you and Jesibel came out of nowhere right around the same time and it was the most awesome breath of fresh air, errr, big whiff of beautiful feet to come along in awhile as both of you exploded onto the scene with explosion causing pictures with feet that go well beyond simply being sexy into the realm of flawless perfection.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links