Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wife's loooong toes (tight nails) extreme CU

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wife's loooong toes (tight nails) extreme CU
gregory james
Board Regular
Member # 20542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregory james   Email gregory james   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya. I drain my balls to these and wonder if they do anything for you. She's 29 and has super long toes, but likes to keep her nails tight. Someday, when I get the courage, I'll post pics of them wrapping around my small thin cock.

What do you think? Anyone stroking?

-

-

-

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She can model for SLT ne time. Awesome find dude!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her sexy long toes! Hope to see more!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregory james
Board Regular
Member # 20542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregory james   Email gregory james   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, guys!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are very nice. I'm a mix of toe/sole man (some guys here are very one-or-the-other, I'm both) so I'd love to see her soles. Your wife's toenails are great! Very sweet!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice long toes...nails are too short for my taste

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R...
Board Regular
Member # 31943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R...   Author's Homepage   Email R...   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm stroking ... very nice, you're a lucky man
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] Thanks for posting.... [Jerkoff]

Could u please post some SOLE SHOTS? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes man! [Wink] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetishist2004
Board Regular
Member # 13259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetishist2004   Email feetishist2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CdnFb's:

Exactly my toughts!, these toes are incredible long and thatīs what makes them extremely suckable, but those short cut nails ruin the show for me...
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R...
Board Regular
Member # 31943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R...   Author's Homepage   Email R...   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by CdnFb's:

Exactly my toughts!, these toes are incredible long and thatīs what makes them extremely suckable, but those short cut nails ruin the show for me...

Leave it to someone to find fault with those exquisite feet ... notice that was the last post as well ...

Ignore that ... they're perfect

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links