Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My First Posting... Test (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My First Posting... Test
EMERALD CITY STUDIOS
Board Regular
Member # 36791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EMERALD CITY STUDIOS   Author's Homepage   Email EMERALD CITY STUDIOS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first posting.... let's see if it comes out Haaa!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks excellent to me!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EMERALD CITY STUDIOS
Board Regular
Member # 36791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EMERALD CITY STUDIOS   Author's Homepage   Email EMERALD CITY STUDIOS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeet.... I finally got it to work. I'm sorry if I missed the info in the forum rules, but does anyone know how many images I can upload in a single post??
Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this was a test, then I think you have definitely passed. In fact, I would go so far as to give you an 'A'...

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EMERALD CITY STUDIOS:
Sweeeet.... I finally got it to work. I'm sorry if I missed the info in the forum rules, but does anyone know how many images I can upload in a single post??
Thanks!

Eight images per post. If you want to post more just reply to your first post and add the next eight pics into the reply, and so on. This way you can post any number of photos.

Any pics of that lovely lady without shoes? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EMERALD CITY STUDIOS
Board Regular
Member # 36791

Thanks Hal.... Here are some more of her.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good! Welcome to Wu's great pics! Make sure any nudes go in the adult section!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great!....but kick up those legs and show us some soles.

[Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking photos for sure! The quality is outstanding and the model is ultra sexy!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great quality of poses, and awesome subject [Smile] Maybe next post some close-ups of the tops & bottoms of her feet ? In any case, Kudos & welcome to the WU's fam !

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in reference to your question.....something definitely came out! ......my cock came out of my pants and then cum came out of my cock!!!

hope that answers your question!

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god! That last picture is outstanding! So teasing! that girl is very atractive! [Tongue]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my good god! You are absolutely beautiful. Please keep posting
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics!!

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey welcome to Wu's, I'm on whidbey, not far from ya
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links