Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi's LARGEST Contribution Ever!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's LARGEST Contribution Ever!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's almost 5 years since I've been SEXY LEXI's most loyal supporter and friend. Ever since she poses her high arched feet, I was immediately in love with her. I want to congratulate her for being named Model of the Day (10/23/09) from Wu's site. In addition to that, I've seen Lexi's contribution... and lo and behold, history has been made. NEVER in my entire life have I seen a contribution that extremely HUGE. I'm talking about more than 12 photos... and it's a 2-pager!!!!! I'm truly honored to have Lexi. Not only as one of the best high arched models in the country... but also an awesome and extremely attractive human being-- mind, body, and soul.
Here's the link--

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/lexi.html

Her contributed photos may appear for a limited time, but check them out IMMEDIATELY!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol...looks like she popped out there [Wink]

-

Great post [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her latest set, contribution and all around tribute to Wu's is absolutely stunning, and fantastic. She is still sexy, and lovely as ever.

Her feet look so hot, as does she. Love her attire and of course her choice of heels. Just pure hotness. Her poses are always so natural, and effortless. She knows her body well, and knows just how to show off and accentuate the best parts. Just amazing, and really enjoyed checking out each pic in great detail. Outstanding. Her arches and sexy toes are just so sexy! Wow!

And Tony...I was looking for your post on her set so I could post my comments about it. Thanks for providing the thread to do it.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, Swift. I had to tip my hat off to Lexi for contributing the largest contribution in history.

[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God, I was going through withdrawls not seeing my favorite foot model lately. Thanks Lexi, you are by far the hottest girl on here.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is sexy..Thanks for the post Tony...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to spend all weekend and most of next week enjoying these pics!

OUTSTANDING POST

Tony---can you find out where Lexi got those shoes from...my wife would love a pair!!

Once again thanks...Excellent post.

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad I went back for a second look, somehow I had missed the entire second page..... and those were some of the best pics....

Thanks for the reminder on this one, you're right though, these are incredibly outstanding.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links