Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Blow Pop Halloween Set (posed on 18th bday)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Blow Pop Halloween Set (posed on 18th bday)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Halloween!

This week's update is the second part of the two part Halloween update with the site's newest model, Kayleigh. If you remember, Kayleigh posed for this and her previous Halloween set on her 18th birthday earlier this month.

In this set Kayleigh can be seen next to Dracula in her Blow Pop attire complete with knee high socks and t-shirt. Of course with that theme, actual Blow Pops and Blow Pop brand gum was in order.

Enjoy,
Patrick

P.S. Wu will soon be posting 24 photos from this set and last week's set in his Contribution section very soon. Be sure not to miss it because you'll get to see a lot more from these sets.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm usually not into blonds- but her feet are fantastic!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And HEEERRRREEEE'S the contribution set!!!!!! [Drool]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/kayleigh.html

I wanna smell them SOOOO BAD!!!!!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/kayleigh/20091028/KYL09102806.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/kayleigh/20091028/KYL09102804.jpg [Blush]

Patrick, she looks like she has a bit of a WILD SIDE... or was that just put on for the pictures??? Seriously, she is SMOKIN' HOT.

By the way, did you manage to get a whiff? [Drool]

[Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

[ October 28, 2009, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboy1,

I didn't smell Kayleigh's feet during the shoot. However, I have rubbed them for three plus hours and when doing so, we were sitting next to a friend of ours who hates feet. He looked at us like it was gross, so I lifted her toes to my nose and told him they smelled so good and he should smell them. Kayleigh was laughing and my friend was looking away with a pissed off look on his face. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the contribution section with this girl is fantastic. she is unbelievable. so pretty, young, soft-looking.

and oh my god the feet...

[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another perfect set from you Patrick. I enjoy studying your photography skills and admire your graphics too. Some day when I am in the area, I am going to take you out for a drink so I can pick your brain on some things....HA...

I promise I won't bite! Well maybe just a little...lol

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] That second picture is one of the most alluring photographs in the history of man kind. Good God, What a Woman!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking girl..Awesome post Patrick..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Another perfect set from you Patrick. I enjoy studying your photography skills and admire your graphics too. Some day when I am in the area, I am going to take you out for a drink so I can pick your brain on some things....HA...

I promise I won't bite! Well maybe just a little...lol

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

I say you pick my brain while I rub your feet so I feel inspired. Although I may be distracted...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best models you've ever had Patrick!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Wait, I'm still trying to grasp the concept of "not into blonds"! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad everyone is enjoying Kayleigh's two debut sets. I told her all the great comments she's been getting and she was all smiles asking me when can pose again. At work tonight she also told me her feet hurt and I should rub them. Of course, I looked over my other shoulder and there was her boyfriend oblivious to that comment. I was like DAMN!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick
Kayleigh is a KNOCKOUT!! Another hottie for your bullpen.
Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great set patrick.gorgeous girl and feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
[Drool] That second picture is one of the most alluring photographs in the history of man kind. Good God, What a Woman!

Sorry I missed this comment somehow. That pose was all her own, actually. She told me she had an idea and started including her mouth in the poses. I totally went for it. I made some suggestions, but it was mostly all her doing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links